Vatican Point Break

Roma - Vaticano

Best price guaranteed

Only on our official website



Cell: +393202660113 - Via Anastasio II, 416 - 00165 - Roma - Vaticano

Your accommodation in the center of Rome

Welcome to our Apartment

Calm & Relax

The Vatican Point Break welcomes you in an oasis of peace in the center of Rome

A team at your service

The staff is committed to making your stay fantastic and will do their best to satisfy you

Our services

Dry Cleaning

The apartment is carefully cleaned and sanitized at every guest change.

Covered parking

In the basement there is a guarded garage for a fee with no obligation to book


The transfer from Fiumicino airport (FCO) takes about 40 minutes to reach our apartment

Vatican Point Break Alloggio Turistico

Vatican Point Break - Via Anastasio II 416, Roma, 00165, Italy

Near the train station

We are in the middle of two metro stations.

At 250 meters we have the Valle Aurelia Metro Station and at 400 meters the Cyprus - Vatican Museums Metro Station

The Vatican Point Break is an accommodation facility designed for hospitality, it is located in the lively and touristy Prati district, full of commercial activities, a few steps from St. Peter's Basilica. We offer for rent a finely renovated apartment with two large and bright bedrooms with private bathrooms, tastefully furnished and equipped with all comforts so that our guests feel welcomed in a comfortable and pleasant environment. The excellent location, 400 meters from the Cipro Metro and 900 meters from the Vatican Museums, makes it easily reachable from Rome airports and Termini station and allows you to easily reach, even with a short walk, every site of tourist interest such as the famous Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, the lively Trastevere and via Cola Di Rienzo, one of the most popular streets for shopping in Rome. Finally, the presence of the Vatican in the neighborhood makes it one of the safest in the city and you can enjoy its lively nightlife in complete tranquility.
The conditions relating to cancellation and prepayment vary depending on the type of apartment. Enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of the chosen room.
The partially cancelable rate requires the payment of a non-refundable amount of 40% at the time of booking. The reservation can no longer be canceled or modified 15 days before check-in and the remaining 60% will be charged
The tourist tax is not included in the rate price and must be paid in cash at check-in. The cost is 6 euro per person per day for a maximum of 10 nights. Children under the age of 10 are excluded from paying the tax.
Air conditioning is not included in the rate and, if used, costs 5 euro per room per day.
The reception is open for key collection and luggage storage from 10 am to 2 pm. Check-in is from 3 pm. Guests must show a valid photo ID upon check-in. Check-out must be done by 10 am.
Arrivals between 10 pm and midnight have a supplement of 30 euro. After midnight the supplement is 50 euro. Late arrival requests must always be confirmed by the property.
Please note that Special Requests are subject to availability, and may incur a surcharge.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19) this property has implemented extra safety and hygiene measures.
The property is not available for hen/stag parties or similar.